<$BlogRSDURL$>
"It's easier to bone the President's wife than to get a movie made." Ray Charles.

How a cult music book became a cult music documentary, and it only took ten years.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just had some absolutely remarkable news which, well, wait and see how things develop but somebody who was never expected to return from oblivion is about to get in touch with me and just possibly is going to take part in some filming. If this works out the way I hope it might, it could mean a very sudden revitalisation of this project. About time too. Fingers crossed and watch this space! The South's gonna rise again.
Comments:
God I hope so. That Barbican Festival remains something of a gig going high water mark in my life. More so now that Billy Lee Riley has died...I'm so damn grateful to have had the opportunity to see him. I bugged you via this blog near in those days and was eventually inspired by it to start my own (www.testifyse15.blogspot.com) which has kinda stopped again, keep meaning to post again, and will, but when...
 
Post a Comment
My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?