<$BlogRSDURL$>
"It's easier to bone the President's wife than to get a movie made." Ray Charles.

How a cult music book became a cult music documentary, and it only took ten years.

Friday, April 01, 2005

I've just been told that the ten-minute pilot made by Robert Gordon and myself as a trailer for the ICFM documentary is going to be screened on Sunday between musical acts. As it's never been publicly screened before (well, apart from at the Horse Hospital to an audience of about twenty people) this is a sort of premiere, I suppose. I'm feeling very happy about it. If I'm not careful a smug grin might be seen emanating from my general facial area.
Comments: Post a Comment
My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?