<$BlogRSDURL$>
"It's easier to bone the President's wife than to get a movie made." Ray Charles.

How a cult music book became a cult music documentary, and it only took ten years.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

No blogging at the moment as there's no news, nothing to tell. Just lots of waiting. I'm making use of the time to pursue other areas of my career which would be better unblogged for the time being. Also did a little DJing, and I'm proud that I managed to slip Jim Dickinson's 'Dixie Fried', Charlie Feathers' 'Jungle Fever' and Robbie Fulks' outrageous 'White Man's Bourbon' into the set without anybody noticing that things had gone a little redneck (the other DJs were strictly on the soul/funk tip I should add). Hope to have news soon - off to Dublin for most of next week.
Comments: Post a Comment
My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?