<$BlogRSDURL$>
"It's easier to bone the President's wife than to get a movie made." Ray Charles.

How a cult music book became a cult music documentary, and it only took ten years.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Excellent news! The thing that started this whole project off was my determination to see William Eggleston's film 'Stranded in Canton' - it was while searching for it that I found myself in contact with Robert. Now Robert has spent a good deal of the last two years working on finishing it and it will have a London screening in November. Beautiful poster, too, which I will endeavour to get Bill to sign as he will be in attendance at the show.
Comments: Post a Comment
My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?